суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

exe+




So apparently Iapos;ve always wanted to be a cheerleader. Duh,right? Cute outfits,perfect hair always a boy to buy you food wants not to like. Oh, that whole acting dumb part. Anyway, yesterday was a particularly stressful day at work(not to mention NASA wanted to launch the next shuttle 2 days early and then retracted that idea).So for some stress relief I decided to play my Wii.I have some good games like wii Fit,mario cart, ravnng rabbits but a newer game called to me.So since I had a bad day I went and got it. I have no decided being a cheerleader takes alot of arm work I got We Cheer, and you bascially use your two remotes like pompoms and follow along with a set rountine. Sounds easy,but its not. Heart rate actually went up a bit.of course what you win is more outfits and stuff-cheezy i know. My friend PJ and I played for like an hour last night and this morning I got Justin to cheer too. Our excuse is that its someone good exercise...but in reality its so much funto play. Ok now back to your regularly scheduled blog
exe+, exe's, exe yop, exe wtoolsa.



Комментариев нет: