воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bikini import model




I think my brain is failing, and iapos;m not trying to complain here,
but when iapos;m stuck in this rut, thinking the blues and
i explain and i warn but people just mourn
for the friend that they feel theyapos;ve lost,
and right now i canapos;t remember how to feel,
so iapos;m searching in you,
but this from you i just canapos;t steal.

i appreciate itapos;s not easy to deal with someone sat there purely frowning
but you gotta understand, youapos;re my lights in the dark
and if you were me, and your heart was in parts
you couldnapos;t bare to face the day,
donapos;t tell me you wouldnapos;t be suprised
to look for love but,
find bitterness in my eyes.

i need you there to make me aware that iapos;m being bloody stupid,
say apos;come the fuck on you miserable cow, i know youapos;re in there somewhere,
donapos;t suffer in silence, let me in to help,
iapos;m not going to fuck you overapos;,
misery is contrary to all of my beliefs
but for now iapos;m stuck, itapos;s no matter of luck
just a chink in my perspective.
bikini import model, bikini import tuner yellow, bikini in beach, bikini in indian.



Комментариев нет: