суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center edition media update window xp




So, more $$ than Id care to admit later, I am going to Toronto by way of ridiculous.

Weds, I will finish class @ 2pm and get lunch. At 3.30, I will drive to DEN, park in the carpark, and hop over to the airport, arriving, hopefully, around 5pm. It takes 900 million years to get through security at Denver, always.

7pm MST, fly to... Philadelphia.

Right.

Arrive 1am EST. Have mom pick me up from the airport. Cry and cry and cry because I am homesick homesick homesick.

Pretend to be ambitious, but probably just screw around til TEAM DAVID BOWIEapos;S CANADIAN PACKAGE picks me up. And then we DRIVE TO CANADA.

~6am Friday: ARRIVE TORONTO.

(schedule for WORLD ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CHAMPIONSHIP tbd.)

4pm Sunday - get dropped off at TORONTO airport.

7pm EST - fly to Chicago

10pm CST - fly to Denver

11.30pm MSt - Arrive Denver

Pick up car from carport. Drive home. Try not to die.

All of this (seriously, this looks RETARDED) to spend possibly not more than 3 minutes playing RPS.

I am appalled and TOTALLY STOKED all at once.

airport screeners security, center edition media update window xp, center edition media window, center edition media window xp, center edition media winxp.



Комментариев нет: